Our current lockdown situation doesn’t have to mean your work towards your goals comes to a halt!
We have lots of alternative options to keep everybody fit and healthy whilst the COVID-19 guidelines restrict the indoor use of the gyms and our studio.
Our clients are currently enjoying their weekly sessions OUTDOORS or ONLINE.
Layer up and be prepared to feel energised after your invigorating outdoor workouts, breathing in the fresh Yorkshire air and enjoying the stunning views, whilst we deliver your sessions at the studio with the use of our carefully cleaned fitness equipment.
If you prefer working indoors we offer Online PT. Working together over FaceTime, Zoom or WhatsApp Video we can deliver your regular bespoke, results driven Personal Training sessions, ensuring you are exercising safely, correctly and using the best technique. Exactly the way we would if we were training at the studio.
Whether you have been a client before or are new to exercise, we can provide you with a full programme to motivate you through a variety of exercises suitable for home, with or without equipment.
Personal Training is individual to the client. Exercise is not a one size fits all and we are here to guide and support you in whatever you want to achieve. It might be to get a little fitter, lose a bit of weight, feel healthier or to have more energy. What ever your goal we will help you get there.
Would you benefit from using a personal trainer?
Do any of the following apply to you?
- • I am self isolating through lockdown and don’t know what exercises to do.
- • I want to release some stress and tension.
- • I want to reduce my back pain.
- • I need to look after my mental health and reduce anxiety.
- • I want to help me sleep better.
- • I want to improve my flexibility.
- • I want to look my best at my wedding.
- • I wish to lose my baby weight.
- • I want to be fit and able to keep up with my Children/Grandchildren
- • I want to feel better about myself, give me a focus and boost of energy
- • I need to escape from working from home for an hour